Monday, April 15, 2019

Failure


Unbelievable Event of my life

There are different kind of events that we have to face in our life. One of the unbelievable event of my life is FAILURE. failure is not a person it is an event that everyone have to face it once in their life by knowingly or unknowingly. I was failed in half yearly exam of grade 9. That was the first failure of my life. I was shocked when I heard I was failed in one subject and that subject was OPT math. Not only me many of my friends also were failed that exam because 40% of question were not taught to us. But the main reason of my failure was that I had not understand what sir had taught us because sir just used to come in our class and teach “Question no 1)a” and ask us to do all other problem as homework and another day he start new problem and if we ask to teach that before’s problem then he used to say that copy from yours friend notebook. So that was my unbelievable event I have faced in my life till now. And I have not expected other such event that I should face in my life.
Lokesh Prasai 
Access Jhapa

4 comments: