Monday, May 7, 2018

My first Christmas celebration on Access


My first Christmas celebration on Access
Hello everybody my name is Lokesh Prasai. I am a student of access Jhapa. I am going to say about my first Christmas celebration on my access class. On Christmas day we came to access class earlier than other day. We came at 3 o’clock and decorate our class by Christmas tree, electric light, disco light, banner, santaclose etc. Than our respected teacher maem Jenny rai told about the starting of religion Christmas and who is santa close. And our teacher sir keshab uprtialso added some more points about Christmas, And our friend Kabita cut the cake because on that day she had her birthday on that day. She distributed cake and chocolate to everyone. Than we share our greeting card with our teacher and pairs. Than we share our tiffins with each other. And we clicked photo and at last NELTA member Watsal sir gave a short speech, and focal person and NELTA Jhapa and chairperson of NELTA jhapa ended the Christmas celebration by giving a short and sweet speech. My first Christmas celebration was so nice and wonderful that I have celebrated with my friends and teachers. I was very happy to celebrate the festival Christmas.

Lokesh prasai
Access jhapa
21230887_110616176342683_3867171683363390888_n.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment