Monday, May 7, 2018

My first exam on access class


My first exam on access class
Hello my name is lokesh prasai. I am a student of Shree Mohan Maya Sec school and access jhapa. Now I am going to describe about my first exam on our access class. Our teacher informed us before 1 week about our exam. Our exam was on Feb 5, 2018. On that day we went to our access class on regular time. I was nervous before our exam start, when I entered on our exam hall and saw questions I was very happy because questions were very easy .After our writing and reading exam completed we went to our access class and there we gave listening  and oral exam. After our exam was completed we went to home. I was very excited to give our access first exam.   
Lokesh prasai
Access jhapa
photo(2).jpg



No comments:

Post a Comment